Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
I'm grateful that you so staunchly defended Sakazuki and the Admirals. You near single handedly shifted the Overton Window on Admirals vs Yonko.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Lol, thanks my man, same to you. What brought this on?
Cinera
Cinera
I'm grateful for your Sakazuki vs Whitebeard image compilations, they're really cool, quite persuasive (a picture is worth a thousand words after all) and easy to share. Creating them must have required a nontrivial amount of effort.
Cinera
Cinera
I'm grateful for the powerscaling debates we had both on profiles and threads. You've shifted my positions on a lot of topics.
Cinera
Cinera
I'm grateful for the long essays you write. You generally make coherent and persuasive arguments in favour of your positions. Even when I ultimately disagree with your conclusions, the read was generally worth it.
Cinera
Cinera
I'm grateful for your Dawgtooth wank essay. It really made me appreciate Goatakuri a lot more than I previously did.
Cinera
Cinera
I'm grateful for your Sword and Admiral series, it has given me a lot of laughs.
Cinera
Cinera
I'm grateful for your rare meme repository. The thread was hilarious, fun and a place for our friend group to hang and chill out.
Cinera
Cinera
I'm grateful for all the memes you made, you have true talent.
Cinera
Cinera
I'm grateful for the Sword and Admiral group, it has been reassuring to be able to rely on the Admiral stans in Mihawk vs Shanks debates and other debates where our interests aligned.
Cinera
Cinera
Our stint at Hurt and Heal was also incredibly fun even though I took it far too seriously.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
We should repeat the hurt and heal game.
Cinera
Cinera
I'm grateful that you decided to share your picture with us in the "Show Yourself" thread.
Cinera
Cinera
I'm grateful that you follow me.
Cinera
Cinera
I'm grateful that you've been such a good friend.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Dang my man. I don’t even know what to say. I’m really glad you told me all this, it’s been a pleasure being your friend and battling at your side against the Yonko fans lmfao....You aren’t saying all this because you’re leaving or anything are you?
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
> We should repeat the hurt and heal game.

@Light D Lamperouge: it might be fun, though I have no intentions to take it anywhere near as seriously as last time. The forum is more than twice as large as it was back then, so a lot more people might participate and it would be different.