Worstgen

Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
One of the threads was Fuji talking about Yuroichi and her ass or something I forget. So I was like Yeah but This character something, and posted this and another Rukia pic.

I've posted my opinion somewhere else and IIRC Bangmi replied, but anyways, I still like her and all, sure the line is somewhat cringy but I'm not going to hate a character for something so small and her character arc not even barely started.
Seth
Seth
Are you diggin the idea of Yamato spamming I'm Oden for the rest of the story or you are behind the idea of her dropping this shitty movement to become her own character ( Like I do )?
I mean which one for ya?
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
I don't mind it if she's trying to live by the Ideal that to her is Oden, I think she tries to hard for some reason. But would I take her becoming her own self.... yeah but potential IDK where it would go. If a mix or her own and acting similar "not" same to Oden would be fine.I mean she's been acting on it for 20 years.
Seth
Seth
I don't mind if she takes inspiration from this but what she did in this chapter is next level of fucking weirdness to me and Oda need to stop this.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
Well You have to remember this is Oda and he runs on Wackiness. I'd like to see the viz version. Part of me thinks because she wanting to be Oden she has to take responsibility of him or so. Since as Oden.... etc.
Seth
Seth
Yeah I'll wait but for now it looks both weird and like she is confused about it herself xD.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
And on the topic, I remember talking to someone who said what if Yamato said to Hiyori, Come to Daddy! Or something and I'd find it hilarious.
Seth
Seth
Oh nah stop right here. If this happens I hope Hiyori wields Ame No Habakiri at the moment to Shi Shi Son Son Yamato.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
Lol why? As a gag it would be funny. But I guess not everyone would find it funny.
Seth
Seth
50/50 for me. It's funny but judgind the situation between Oden and Kaido ehh not so much.

I really really hope Scabbards won't welcome her with open arms if the explains that she's Oden :milaugh:
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
As for that, If they hear her say that and they make a funny weird face and go Huh?! Would be funny too.
Seth
Seth
Yeah that could be funny.

What I preffer is if they think ( after they realize that she's Kaido's daughter ) that she makes fun of them and attack her.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
So why do you want her to be an antagonist or antagonistic towards the mcs.
Seth
Seth
Main antagonist child becoming a nakama for the protagonist or just helping them in general is cheaper than Walmart.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
Why? It's seems to be more interesting than just another rando "who needed help" and somehow bonded with Luffy. With Yamato she has a story that's actively happening but also seems to want to be on his side for specific reasons. Maybe you just don't find it believable?
Seth
Seth
Maybe. I find it as weird as Hiyori spilling everything for Zoro. Yamato revealing herself and quick backstory to Luffy as well as Hiyori spilling everything to Zoro seems stinky as fuck with Yamato one being more suspicious case for me.

Ngl. Yamato blindsiding Luffy in the least expected moment of the war would be juicy. Imagine this Joker alike laugh from Yamato and she makes fun of Luffy for trusting her.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
I'd dislike that sort of development as it takes away from everything else that we know of just for some dumb plot twist.
Seth
Seth
Implementing Yamato's character to the arc after 70+ chapters is the dumb plot twits itself.