Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Good man, all things considered lol. Extremely busy irl. You?
Cinera
Cinera
Alright, I'm feeling better. I'm cautiously optimistic I can improve my situation.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
What’s your situation if you don’t mind me asking?
Cinera
Cinera
Single, I live with my parents, I dislike the country I live in, my job doesn't pay all that well (and I'm not skilled enough to get a better job).
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I see. Do you live in the US? I don’t like living here either lmfao.

And there’s nothing wrong with living with your parents, you gotta do what you gotta do, no shame in that.

There’s always a silver lining my man. In this economy, you’re fortunate just to have an income in the first place. And I often miss the independence of being single lol.
Cinera
Cinera
> Do you live in the US?

Nah, Nigeria. I wouldn't call the US ideal, but I would greatly prefer it to here.

> And there’s nothing wrong with living with your parents, you gotta do what you gotta do, no shame in that.

I'm not ashamed of it, but it's something I would be happy to change. I'll probably continue living with them till I move out of the country.
Cinera
Cinera
> There’s always a silver lining my man. In this economy, you’re fortunate just to have an income in the first place. And I often miss the independence of being single lol.

I'm not depressed about it or anything, but I wouldn't say I'm satisfied either. I would be happy if none of the four items I mentioned are true in three years. I hope they are not true in five years.
Cinera
Cinera
Being single may be an exception, but I'm currently involuntarily romanceless. Being voluntarily romanceless would be different.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I gotcha man lol. Well I hope the best happens for you. It’s a complete shitshow in the US.
Cinera
Cinera
Something I am worried about is that I'll become content with my current situation and no longer desire a better outcome.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Why are you worried about that?