Worstgen

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
i did not know that but other than the free multi i probably won't be pulling lol, trying to save up for guaranteed anniversary nami in a month or so
Seth
Seth
What are you talking about? Anniversary Nami? What did I missed?
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
@Seth Rollins after the Mihawk/Perona + V3 Rayleigh sugofest, we should get the SuperType legends batch a month after that (V2 Snakeman, V3/STR Sabo, V2 Blackbeard, V3 Katakuri) and there was a special RR Nami and Chopper guaranteed on different parts
Seth
Seth
@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor oh, yeah now I remember. But I need to remind you. This is not going to be celebrated like Anni on Japan. Our anni is in February.

This will be a lot worse sugo than people expect it to be.
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
yeah thats why i said im only gonna try to get the (guaranteed) Anniversary Nami/Chopper and then save up the rest of the way. we should also get a free multi (how many is yet to be seen) so that should help as well
Seth
Seth
@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor My account is cursed. The best legends I got were from fucking normal Sugos or TM tickets.
I never dropped top tier legend from x3 / x2 Sugo with only exception of Sabo/Koala on the last day of their sugo.

Our 5th anni and French Anni now shafted the fuck out of me.
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
i know most people got shafted from the 5th anniversary but i was probably one of the few that did well in it XD, got Kaido, V2 BM and Shirahoshi/Mansherrry off the 5th multi. Didn't even pull at all on French Anni. tbh.

also 4th Anniversary last year was absolute shit for me, it took me 9 multis to only get the guaranteed V2 WB (everything else was a dupe), and about 15 to get any other decent legend (Brook)
Seth
Seth
My top priority rn is to get Soba Mask, V2 Mom and Shanks crew.
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
for me still trying to get Luffy/Law (they would have helped me get to Lv.200 on KK), Vivi/Rebecca (arguably the best sub for Kaido) and Sabo/Koala (they always dominate KK)
Seth
Seth
Oh, Luffy/Law. I got them on 5 gem summons on some random ass non legend rated Sugo.

I wanted them for so long. They are still monsters.
Seth
Seth