Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
I don't know if I should read the manga because I would rather wait for the next anime season. But Demon Slayer is definitely the best anime 2019; does the manga also have a similar nice artstyle like the anime?
D
dizzy2341
The manga is incredible. The last chapter was absolutely heart-breaking. Obviously in manga format it cannot rival the work ufotable does, but it is a thoroughly enjoyable read and when you get to chapter 140 you can read the rest of it (up to the most recent chapter) in colour.
D
dizzy2341
You will get spoiled on stuff if you don't read the manga IMO. I was gonna change my avatar but didn't want to spoil some of you guys who I know haven't read it.
D
dizzy2341
The demon train arc was amazing and "THAT" is gonna look absolutely orgasmic in 4k on the big screen. Ep 19 will honestly look like nothing in comparison.
D
dizzy2341
I'd recommend reading the manga and getting up to date. S2 is basically guaranteed considering S1 success but we don't even have a concrete date for the movie yet. It will be a while before we get the rest.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Thanks for that recommendation, dizzy. I think I will start reading the manga then. :D
D
dizzy2341
No prob! Read it at a good pace. There's no rush. I flew through it out of excitement but still regularly reread parts and find even more dope things I never noticed previously. This way you can't be spoiled and you can discuss it with others who are up to date too! Here's a link from the end of the anime: https://mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Kimetsu-No-Yaiba-chapter-54-page-1.html
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
I I read all the chapters and im now up with the current chapter. The arc with we are right now in knY are Incredible good and amazing. Alone last chapter....
D
dizzy2341
Wow. And tell me about it, lol. It could even beat One Piss this year in sales haha.