Worstgen

Chrono
Chrono
Lol debating for HxH when majority of the forum thinks theyre fodder is pointless. Idc anymore tbh.
S
Shuyaku
It's not that, just the act of baiting you over that is kinda petty, it's been months since you haven't wanked anything.

Getting tired of multiverse debates myself. Don't even care for OPM anymore, dropped it.
Chrono
Chrono
You dropped OPM manga ? Really ?
S
Shuyaku
Yeah, don't know if you've seen my posts ranting about my discontent with the state of the current arc. I've been foreshadowing it for a while really.

Garou is the only character i care about, and although he's almost at his peak now, after this arc he's going to become irrelevant (at least for a while), i just really don't give a shit about Saitama's garbage story and the upcoming arcs are gonna be boring as hell
Chrono
Chrono
So have you already dropped or are you dropping after Saitama vs Garou ?

I guess its your opinion. Ive generally enjoyed this arc. I enjoy OPM more than I enjoy OP.
Seth
Seth
@BigChungus2018 So should I tag you whenever Webcomic shows up or only if Garou is involved?

Btw. @Chrono we have a chance! We can wank Meruem power level not caring about BC interrupting us!
S
Shuyaku
It's not me who's interrupting you lmfao. Don't tag me at all, i'm leaving OPM behind, unless you wanna powerscale some things real quick.

@Chrono oh for sure OPM is still better than OP imo, but it doesn't have enough enough to keep me pulled in sadly. Im not waiting for Saitama vs Garou, god knows when that gets released. Tatsumaki vs Psykos is boring as hell.
Seth
Seth
We should hit Garou in the manga round 2021.
I may not drop OPM but I'm getting a bit bored too.

Tbh Neo Heroes arc sucks ass. I actually don't care about anyone but Blue ( if he happens to be fake Blast son I don't care anymore ).
Chrono
Chrono
@Seth Rollins Mereum still stomps the OPverse. I really dont care to debate it.

@BigChungus2018 Oh well then. Perhaps you can give HxH a chance and join us lmao.