Worstgen

Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Lmfao what are you saying?
And mah don't do a Maguire. I heard you go to jail if you use that tag 👀

Congrats on V.I.P tho @Akai2
Akai2
Akai2
The day has come when Liverpool and Arsenal fans are clowning us...oh how the mighty have fallen 😭😭😭
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
United? Mighty?
Lolololololololol
Akai2
Akai2
I honestly felt bad for joking about it the other day after I heard his interview. He looked traumatized. Jokes aside, I think he's a good CB honestly. And hope he gets his it together on and off the pitch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIfCb1g13Ws
yj
yj
Nah his career was doomed when he went to United that club is dusted. Even arsenal are looking better than you mans 💀💀💀
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Nah Maguires whole career is based off of one world Cup goal 😳
yj
yj
Shame he peaked at Leicester. How the mighty have fallen truly tragic ohh well could never be big VVD
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
VVD gets dusted on a daily 👺
yj
yj
Yeah just like he pocketed auba last season we ain’t forget he had something like 3 touches the whole game 😭😭😭
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Bruh not Aubas fault the whole team is top tier garbage lol. Don't be dissing the best prem player when VVD is getting bodied by Rashford lmfao
Akai2
Akai2
Loool keep going y'all this is entertaining me while I'm doing cardio
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Leicester in Europa League will be cool. Napoli is also there.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
United are a top tier mid table club 👌
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Jk. Hope you enjoy a nice session
yj
yj
You got a little too much drip on your chip buddy. idk why you gassing auba he’s leaving that scummy club soon
yj
yj
@Akai2 do maguires worth too since he’s locked up
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
@gojo nah you need to relax, we're announcing him this week anyway. I'm gassing him up cus he the best in the prem and top 2 stikers in the world ez. 👊

@Akai2 nah don't do Maguires trainins bro. Heard you become too hench and aggressive if you follow his routine 👀
yj
yj
Nah you’re bugging he’s behind lewandowski and aguero top 3 ain’t bad it’s good
Akai2
Akai2
I'm literally about to get popcorn mid cardio lol
Who told y'all u can use my profile for banter?
yj
yj