Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VagueNearAyeaye-small.gif
But if I had to choose, I’d be a troupe member tbh. Would have a bunch of buddies to rely on and I can still do whatever I want save for the few times the boss needs us for something.

How about you 👀
D
Dragomir
Same! Being a Troupe member just feels so much more awesome. And while you won't get the same privileges as a Hunter, you can always just force your way through cause the Phantom Troupe does contain some of strongest Nen users in the world.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Aye, plus you can still be a hunter, Shalnark is a troupe member and a hunter too, hence his access to the hunter website. Though idk if he became a hunter before joining the troupe or after. We do know that morality is not something people care about when evaluating if someone should pass the exam or not.
D
Dragomir
I know about that, but for the sake of this question, you can't be both lol.

Shalnark became a Hunter before joining the Troupe. Which one of the members is your favorite?
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Well if it’s just one or the other it’s troupe 100%
D
Dragomir
Ye, Machi is dope. I like her support for Chrollo to be saved. It's touching.
D
Dragomir
You've watched only the 2011 version of HxH right?
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Yes! And then read the manga, and now I’m waiting ;-;
Machi is amazing , I love how she also has a very support oriented hatsu. Matches her protective personality for the troupe.
D
Dragomir
Oh, you've caught up! Thought you were still on Chimera Ant arc like Mel. What do you think of Pariston? I really like him, that whole twist at the end with him actually liking Netero and wanting the Hunter Association be a fun place is nice. Ging was totally right that he would be someone that can carry on Netero's will.

Hmm, I actually never thought her hatsu like that. That is an interesting perspective.