Worstgen

Charlotte LinLin
Charlotte LinLin
I couldn't care less if you shit on LinLin, i mean she is a character that has major flaws, i still like her and if you want to troll her just do it, just going to do my thing lol. Also nice to meet you too
Seth
Seth
I mean. I was about to give her some time to develop but I just can't stand this Hunger Pangs and then amnesia shit. Why does Oda need to shit on the strongest character in his verse this much? I know he likes funny moments but the situation with LinLin is unhealthy. I know she's okay but why she fell on her back from fucking moto in her mouth? I swear if Franky turned on O-Lin again Oda is just a mad man!
Charlotte LinLin
Charlotte LinLin
Again i totally get why people are fed up with her, they can't take her serious anymore, same for some other high tiers atm. Since i am out of this whole power scaling shit, i just enjoy her as what she is, an old, childlike woman with major psychological issues. Not gonna lie, i have a hunch that the punch with Frankys bike just could sort of re-activate O-Lin again pfff
Seth
Seth
I mean. I hate when manga creators do their character with one day she's God Einstein and the other day she's a toddler. One of the most hated things for me.

I was pretty pumped when we met LinLin because you rarely meet serious and strong females in One Piece.

Oda at the same time: Ho??????? You thought she's scary? BEGONE BELIVER! BANG Hunger Pangs. Oh you are not Semla but my child? Who cares omm omm.
Seth
Seth
Man fuck that shit. Oda doesn't know where the line is with his jokes.
Charlotte LinLin
Charlotte LinLin
Sadly Oda just has two types of woman, either strong and ugly, or weak and beautiful, nothing in between or any nuances. I try to take it as what it is, its just Oda's style and he won't change it so yeah, have to life with that *shrug*
As fan of her i feel sad seeing her getting bashed often, but thankfully i still can enjoy her ~ And yes, Oda sucks at portraying woman, or at least after the timeskip
Seth
Seth
There is one hope but sadly this is my headcanon not the way Oda writes his characters. I think her personality switches are connected to Mother Carmel/Soul Soul Fruit. I know she has this Hunger Pangs thing from before obtaining Soul Soul fruit but I actually believe that she'll be cured someday.
Oda often connects her with Chopper. I think Chopper's medicine + Big Mom getting rid of her memories about