Worstgen

Maggi
Maggi
Johoho xD I'm doing fine and I finally caught up to One Piece after dozen of chapters haha Its really been way too long ma man. How are you doin?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Hell yeah, you used all this time away wisely!! 🤣😤

I’m doing pretty good! Just going through the motions as always, consistency isn’t always so bad. Glad to see you back here spreading your unique brand of commentary, big dawg 👍😎
Maggi
Maggi
Yeah I really did haha So it wasnt wasted time haha. I also managed to get a new job for me which is way better than my old one and gives me also more free time to spend it here in the forums with all these amazin people hehe

Glad youre fine too broski xD Its always nice to meet old friends again :D
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Hey, that bit about the new job rules!! Is it something you enjoy doing more than the last gig??
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Maggi is like the presence every kind sould would miss
Maggi
Maggi
@Jew D. Boy it definitely does. I'm working now with disabled persons and assist them in a special house where they live. Its really much fun hehe. Even though it can be like a kindergarden there sometimes haha Before I've been woring on constructionside as a bricklayer and I do prefer my new profession a lot more. Its so much fun and less ruining my body hehe
Maggi
Maggi
Youre praising me too much Final xD
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Well deserved however :3 @Maggi
Maggi
Maggi
Still many thanks to you my friend :3