Worstgen

Seth
Seth
Literally no one expected Messi to stay especially with 700m clause kek
Fxckyall
Fxckyall
De Jong will of course be played, but not as what his best position in Ajax, cause Busquets happened
Vidal maybe 😆
Pique (will be a central role in defence according to the news lol)
Lenglet (quite deserved to be here)
Lord Semedo (the one who got blitzed by 19 year old Davies)
Alba (also known as the one who can’t be benched cause no one can link up with Messi better than him)
And finally: Stegen
Seth
Seth
Bro I'm dying inside.
Fxckyall
Fxckyall
@Seth jokes aside, I just hope that Messi staying won’t make Koeman soft on some other old, yet out of forms like Busquets, Pique, Semedo or even Suarez. Barca team clearly has some other young talents that deserve to be given a chance to prove
I think they have much much better mentality and desire than those senior players, with evidence can be seen during the 8th goal of Bayern, where they were frustrated and mad
M
MD Zolo
Why all the blame on Suarez? Suarez is still better practically all Barca players as of now.
Seth
Seth
I'm fucking sad. I love Messi he will always be my role model of a footballer but it was time to leave. I don't know how Barca will look rn.
Seth
Seth
Suarez is useless and he's done already. He ain't hot anymore.
Fxckyall
Fxckyall
@Seth and those signs from those young players clearly showed that how much they cared about the club. Imagine watching the first team played so bad like that.
That’s what needed in the club, not just walking hopelessly around the field.
The senior players really lack the fighting spirit.
Fxckyall
Fxckyall
@MD Zolo I’m not saying he’s done, but right now you can see that he’s much slower and declining in skills, compared to a few seasons ago. And the lack of speed means he can be easily stopped by faster defenders.
The style of Barca in recent years has been not really effective, since most elite teams will mark Messi heavily, and when they’ve succeeded, what can Barca do???
Seth
Seth
Yeah I always wonder what the fuck football academies are? Even in my country. I have few friends who devoted their life to football played since 5yo til 18 in club's academy. Bam club prefers 30yo geezers who can't run anymore. Fucking idiotic football.
M
MD Zolo
Barca still can't find a replacement for Iniesta. You think they will find a replacement for Suarez as soon as he's gone?!!

Suarez leaving would probably backfire badly.
Fxckyall
Fxckyall
@MD Zolo rather than finding someone replacement, why not allowed other youngsters to prove themselves?
Like Bayern, they even dared to put a 19 year old Davies that no one knows much before in the first team and playing him regularly
So if you’re playing Suarez, what about Fati, Monchu, etc.
And imagine during the Pep era, he didn’t play a young Messi and preferred to play Ronaldinho or other oldies instead
Seth
Seth
Don't worry we will buy 10 35+ players.

E X P E R I E N C E OVER S C I E N C E
Fxckyall
Fxckyall
@Seth oh well, the Barca board really never failed to impress me with that lol