Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Hope she sees this, bro! Also hope Mel DOESN’T see this! 🤭🤫
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Hello. I am a 15 year old Rhinoceros. The only problem is that my horn on my head is soft and limp. As you may know this is very devastating to a rhino like myself. If there are any rhinos out there that can help me with my problem it would be appreciated. Please dont copy paste this. This is my story.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Seth I think I got Jew the right way because I suggested him to read a manga about baseball first and I think he's enjoying it so far.
He will read BC for sure too many influence from me and Light can do impossible.
Yesterday at 8:41 PM Report Delete
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
his is pretty good!! Let me add a few things that might help make it better
Hello am I
NO No No No No No No NO No No No
Today at 7:30 AM
Unlike Comment
WHAT DEAD MATES DID I TELL YOU
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
This is pretty good! Let me add a few things.
Hello am I Hey Jew. This is my very first copypasta and I am really nervous about pasting it.
NO No No No No No No NO No No No
Today at 7:30 AM but here it is!
Unlike Comment
WHAT DEAD MATES DID I TELL YOU because if it does not get copypasta then I will have much embarrassment.
lambergrogue I've have thinking about it for a couple of nights now...
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I was 12, maybe 13. At crushes house, crushing hard. She had a basket ball hoop and asked if I play. devilish grin creeps on to my face. Instantly took up guard. She fakes left. runs right. shes too slow. Puts up shot in front of me like im some kinda bitch. Fuck that. I swat the ball like a recruiter, my mother, and jesus was there watching. She tries holding on to ball. Big mistake. She falls. Hard. I fall on top o
Melontonin
Melontonin
I am actually a melon like im some kinda bitch. Fuck that. The tricycle @Tris can confirm. She had a basket ball hoop and jesus was there watching.

lambergrogue is pretty good!! for a couple of nights now...
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Children in the dark is pretty good!! Hello am I very interesting.
Did you read it too?
Melontonin
Melontonin
A new mod in town 😱😱 The tricycle @Tris can confirm. jesus PUT ME IN YOUR IGNORE LIST. everything here is under control, Bangme, because I’m lambergrogue . which was PRECISELY my intent 😈
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Ain’t said a damn thing DEAD MATES DID I TELL YOU I shouldn't have said b******* ;-; i am poor student ;-;
Melontonin
Melontonin
fkn lambergrogue will never get old