Worstgen

Chrono
Chrono
Well for one Hisoka isnt a one arc villain. Hes set up from the first arc and will probably last till the end....if we get what we were promised ( Togashi always gives us what he promises).

But yh....Hisoka is a psycho, murdering, pedo clown that literally does anything and everything for himself. Hes chaotic neutral, and can be your friend in one arc and be your enemy in the other.
Chrono
Chrono
This all depends on where you are in the scheme of his plans. His ultimate goal is for all his toys to reach a certain lvl, worthy enough of him breaking them. Meaning he will breed and help people get stronger.....till the time comes when theyre strong enough...Then he rips them to shreds.

Hes basically a powerphile. A person obssesed with fighting strong people.
Chrono
Chrono
Similar to Garou...but he aint no pussy. Hes gonna kill you straight up.
Chrono
Chrono
Doffy is just a boring third rate clown ( like the third in this series at this point).
S
Shuyaku
I like Mingo, but i disagree with those who think he's this uniquely crafted character with unique motivations, he's quite generic actually. It's in comparison to turds like Big Mom and Kaido that he shines.
S
Shuyaku
Garou is dope man, legit the only thing i'll remember fondly from OPM. I can safely forget everything else.
Chrono
Chrono
Hisoka is Garou's older brother. Join the HxH fandom my son ✋🧔
Chrono
Chrono
And yh I dont understand why people act like Doffy is the best character ever. Like he was pretty alright....nothing special.
S
Shuyaku
Hisoka doesn't have much in common with garou tho besides appearance maybe.

I heard he gets boners in a fight or some shit like that, that's heavily reminiscent of Kiryu Setsuna from Kengan lmfao.
Chrono
Chrono
Yh he does. He got like a boner 2 times in the series....

But other than appearence. Hisoka and Garou are both hungry to fight strong opponents (heros in Garou's case) and is pretty much their driving force. They live for a good hard fight under extreme conditions. The harder the fight....the more they enjoy it....or maybe that only applies to Hisoka.

Anyways start HxH alreadyy.
S
Shuyaku
In 2023, man.

I will someday, don't feel like starting a long series right now though. I'm too old for that.