Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Honestly, I still don’t fully know...what was it, Daisuke Matsuzaka who originally brought it to the US, then Yu Darvish picked it up after him? I think that’s really all it is, a fastball with more movement than a slider or curve, but I don’t know how the additional spin is achieved.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I was always a second baseman or center fielder, so pitching mechanics remain as mysterious to me as they do you 😔
Seth
Seth
Breaking balls are the most impressive thing when it comes to pitching. I just can't fucking describe why this fucking ball goes down in a certain moment. Just wow. My favorite pitch ( to watch ofc ) is definitely a change up and casual fastball xD.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
There’s really nothing like seeing guys with great control, their breaking stuff comes in hot and then just falls in front of a mistimed swing... *chef’s kiss*
Seth
Seth
Do you think someone will ever beat Chapman's world record? I believe yes, just because he was able to pull of a 169km/h I think someone can definitely pull of a 170.

Btw sorry cause you are using mph it would be 106 I guess?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Oh, I knew the record you were talking about...I remember seeing him throw that pitch live (on TV), just absolute filth at speeds no human should reasonably be able to follow. I’m not sure it’ll happen in today’s game, but almost definitely in the future with the way conditioning is trending.
Seth
Seth
This is something that is the most exciting about sports for me. Surpassing the expectations in the least expected moment. I know this will sound ridicoulous for you especially that you know a little about this sport but even if it's the wildest bet I'll ever made I think someone in the future will throw 110mp/h. I know my reasoning is cheap but hey! Do you think years ago people thought something like 106 is a thing