Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Don’t start in on the cat; I swear to God, I will jam you into the middle of next week. We will jam, and JAM, AND JAM until there is nothing left of the two of you to jam. Do you understand what we’re saying to you??
Yesterday at 7:00 PM ReportUnlike
Melontonin
Melontonin .
░░░░▐██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀▌░▄░░░█░░░░░
░░░░░█░░▀▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀▀▀░░░▌░░█░█░░░▄▄░
░░░░░█░░░░░░
Melontonin
Melontonin
/\_______/\
/ o . . o. \
( == ^ == )
). . . .. (
(. . . . )
(.. ( ) ...( )... )
(__(__)___(__)__)
Melontonin
Melontonin
wtf happened to my cat. Jew did you fuck with my ASCII art before I hit send?
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Wtf cat is happening to me! Did you fuck ASCII with send before your Jew D Boy hit?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I AM GONNA SCRATCH THE EYES OUT OF EVERYONE’S SOCKETS IF THERE IS ANOTHER WORD SPOKEN *OR TYPED* ABOUT THE CAT
Melontonin
Melontonin
I forfeit. The *** spam will stop 👀
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I AM GONNA GENTLY SCRUB THE EYES AROUND EVERYONE'S SOCKETS IF THERE IS ANOTHER PARAGRAPH WRITTEN *OR SENT THROUGH SNAPCHAT* ABOUT THE FELINE SPECIES
Melontonin I WILL CONTINUE MY LORD. The 3 STARS spam will CONTINUE, PLEASE SCRUB AROUND MY 👀
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
As you can see, the consistency of the squares shown here is to highlight how life and the human condition is the same wherever you go, for example the plutocracy of this land is only as high as its lowest points, therefore when talking about eating fish one should think about the feelings of various seafood restaurants who have now lost their customers due to the crash of the stock market.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Fuck that, I’ll go kick down the door of a Red Lobster right now and let them know their financial troubles are over, because DADDY’S HOME BBYZ 🔛🔝🔜
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
As the seafood restaurants were on the verge of collapse, a young but enterprising gentleman going by the name Of Jewbregogue, walks in proudly accompanied by his trusty sidekick, Fujibregogue. Together, they sit at the table, and order every SINGLE food the restaurant has. Happy but wondering how theyre gonna eat all those lobsters, they deposit huge cases near the duo.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
As Jewbregogue licks his lips and is about to dig in, he feels sharp pain on his sides. It was a huge knife, held by Fujibregogue. ''E tu Fujibregogue?'' softly whispers The mustached man before collapsing. ''Im sorry Jewbregogue, it seems you misunderstood the purpose of my visit here. I dont plan on eating any of them, i plan on saving them all and releasing them back to the Sea Mother, for they are my family''
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
JEWBREGROGUE AND FUJIBERGROGUE

VS

THE ALL-THEY-CAN-EAT SUMMER SEAFOOD SPLASH

IN A NO HOLDS BARRED STEEL CAGE DEATH MATCH AND ENDLESS CHEESY BISCUITS

THIS SUNDAY AT THE CAPTAIN D’S THUNDERDOME

KIDS GET IN FREE
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Oh, shit...I should have waited to see your betrayal before hyping us up as a tag team 🤭
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
The greatest betrayals come out from left field as they say, heh heh.
Melontonin
Melontonin
I can't believe you guys didn't like each other at first LOL so beautiful ;-;
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Melontonin I’ll tell you what I really didn’t like...is that in our first interaction, I knew he had a better point than I did 😰
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I always liked Jew whatchu talking about female fruit?
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Unless i forgot something ;-;
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
She’s referencing what I said the other day about our argument long ago about Kaido, Linlin, and the aging process. If it makes you feel any better, that wasn’t what made me despise the Battledome!! 😘