Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
The one where he admits about minimising the danger of covid?
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
Admitting to intentionally downplaying covid, absolutely insane downplaying something of something extremely serious
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Yeah, well i mean, he didnt need to say it lol. It was obvious he was either doing it intentionally or was just being plain stupid. He handled this really badly,and he stopped doing weekly task force conferences because it was starting to reflect badly on his approval ratings. I hope people remember what he did when they vote, but who am i kidding, most people forget pretty fast.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Like Fuji said, this only confirms what we already knew. All I’m saying is that John Hinckley tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan for a lot less (the love of Jodie Foster) than what Donnie has done every day for his entire term, if you catch my drift.
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
To clarify, not surprised he said this, more baffled towards the silence and lack of accountability. It's insane how peole vote for this guy
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
The only thing I can really hang my hat on is the fact that everyone thought he would lose in 2016 and we were wrong...since it seems like he’ll win again, maybe the universe will subvert our expectations just one more time.

It feels absolutely pathetic that THIS is as hopeful as I can get about the current state of things.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Ill be ugly laughing if he wins again, like that would just mean the universe makes no sense and ill start trying to gain human flight since logic doesnt matter anymore.