Worstgen

Seth
Seth
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Yeah I know. @Seth

I'm taking it away from him though, because Zenon himself admits it would have been a bit rough had Vengeance discarded his allies.

The fact that his hand was shown to be shaking and with his own words this chapter, it seems like Zenon really isn't Top 1 of the dark Triads 😑
Seth
Seth
@Marimo_420 Well, then Nacht neg diffs your opinion because he admitted that every Triad member is above current Captains. So we can take Zenon's statement like = Yeah, it would be longer for sure.

+ His hand was shaking because of Yuno not Vangeance.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
No matter @Seth yes he's above every captain and yes he hurt his hand from Yuno, which is arguably worse than if he was got hurt by Vengeance.

I've got to face reality now tho. Zenon is only top 2 😞
Seth
Seth
@Marimo_420 We can't be mad. As for everything Zenon has. He's broken as fuck and he definitely takes Vanica out in 1 vs 1.

Dante is just fucking mad psycho strong hax character.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Yeah looking at it objectively, Dante is just too op. He just had the misfortune of going against a direct counter to his magic and also AMD put together.

For my Faves tho, Zenon is still top 3
Seth
Seth
I wonder if Nacht plans to pull out Law.
I mean I hope he consideres the turn of events in which Asta and Yuno will rage seeing Zenon and going straight after him.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
How hard do you guys think Yami pushes Prime Julius right now?
Seth
Seth
Hmm. That is a hard one.
Seth
Seth
I am biased ngl here but my problem is that I don't believe even current Captains can take out Julius together. I hold Prime Julius on just another league.
To not downplay Yami too much I think he pushes him to Mid-high diff at best.
Seth
Seth
@Admiral Lee Hung What's your take on this? You aren't too biased on Julius so your opinion might be the only normal one.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Well, I think Julius was probably on the same level as Dante or even slightly above overall, so I think Yami still has quite a bit of growing to do before he would be able to defeat Julius, but I’m still not sure how to really compare the Dark Triad to Julius. They could be stronger or weaker.
Seth
Seth
Well, Yami states at least two times that he's both not on Dante's and Julius's level.

Dunno about AP level but I don't think any of the Triad members come even close to Julius's speed. + Julius vs Dante could be mega meme because they will both strike each other with lethal blows and recover. Dante with his Body magic amped by the Devil's shit ton of Mana and Julius with his time reverting spell.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
I think Dante is just too hax tbh. It would depend on who runs out of magic first. Also thier magic could have some interesting interactions. Gravity vs time? Space time?

Prime Julius I hope would be above them, since it's my headcannon that the Dark Triad only moved due to Julius's nerf. @Seth

I can see Yami push Prime Julius to high diff currently if he would power up mid battle like usual.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think Dante is probably closer to Julius in speed than we might think, Dante overwhelmed Yami who we know is about as fast as Patri, and Julius is faster than Patri. Basically all we can really say about Dante and Julius is that both seem faster than Yami and Patri. Lol
Seth
Seth
@Admiral Lee Hung @Marimo_420 I saw a lot of applications when it comes to Gravity powers in a lot of series. Dante uses it in the most impressive way right after Chuuya from Bungou Stray Dogs.

My question is: Can you manipulate Gravity powers somehow that it will grant you better speed acceleration or something like this?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Manipulating gravity manipulates everything, including time, space, reality, etc...in theory Dante’s (Lucifero’s) Power is the most versatile and devastating in the manga.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
If you had such precise gravity control to the point that you could somehow make gravity weaker on you while you're travelling? Why not.

But his application of increasing it for everyone else with- "the presence of the demon king" should be good enough for his match up against Julius
Seth
Seth
Do you guys think Tabata will kill Yami and Vangeance? I think Lucifero is definitely coming up from the Underworld but I wonder about Yami and Vangeance's case. Will Tabata have balls to kill top 2 character in the series? I mean I would respect him for life if he stick to the plan and Lucifero comes out. I know it's a harsh one but we need this manga to be dark too. We ain't FT.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Yami? honestly doubt it. He's a fan favourite so I just can't see him dying lol. Vengeance? For him it's a maybe. Depends how dark Tabata really wants to go.

Considering his track record of not killing off major "good" guys tho, see the elves, Fana, Julius etc... I just can't see it happening.

However, the fact that 90 percent of the world's population might end up dying, its not too far fetched of a possibility.