Worstgen

Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
You should practice "Ignore fodder no jutsu".
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Nothing weird @Cinera , it’s just a joke that you pretty much single handedly revived my profile page that’s essentially dead beforehand
Cinera
Cinera
🤣

Great advice.
Cinera
Cinera
@Kiwipom well I'm active on many people's profile pages. It has to do with me 𝚝̶𝚊̶𝚔̶𝚒̶𝚗̶𝚐̶ 𝚋̶𝚛̶𝚎̶𝚊̶𝚔̶𝚜̶ procrastinating when working or studying. And I enjoy interacting with others on the forum more than actually discussing One Piece? I'd dropped One Piece when I joined WorstGen and only started reading it again because of discussions here.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
I think that’s what forums do, it’s a way to anonymously talk with people who shares an interest but the main focus is to interact

I also enjoy unrelated chitchats more since I can’t be bothered to dig through 800+ chapters of OP to find specific panels to prove my points. I’m too lazy for that lmao
Cinera
Cinera
Lol, I can relate. I don't have the motivation to be digging through the chapters in my debates. I kind of dislike it cause it makes me a less effective poster/debater, but then again I just don't care that much.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
True, I applaud all those debaters that can remember very specific details. I can barely remember what happened in Skypiea

I should probably reread OP
Cinera
Cinera
What are you up to?
Cinera
Cinera
I did reread OP when I was more into debates. I even downloaded all the chapters for ease of referencing. I'm nowhere near that motivated to win OP arguments anymore.