Fxckyall
Fxckyall
Semedo/Wague/ Roberto as RB
Araujo(could this be his chance?)/Pique as CB
Stegen/Neto/Inaki as GK
Fxckyall
Fxckyall
I think they could possibly challenge and win La Liga, no doubt
But for CL, maybe at Semis at max if Koeman can make this team works. But beyond semis? Hard to see.
ranady
ranady
Grizman and cou will have a great competition to take the spot
ranady
ranady
If koeman can make Barca playing more teamwork, I think they can atleast qualify to ucl final. But if it's still messi-dependant, I don't put my expectation so high lol
Fxckyall
Fxckyall
@ranady yeah, the attack and midfield of Barca are really stacked. But the defence though, so it might be very very hard for them to challenge CL
Fxckyall
Fxckyall
@ranady Well, the upcoming group stage gonna be fun
Barca could be in the group with Liverpool, Juventus, PSG, or even freaking Bayern.
And just imagine they will meet Bayern again, well, I pray for them to not get slaughtered again
ranady
ranady
@Fxckyall I hope barca's only problem when Bayern demolished them is because of setien lol, so with koeman being the new coach, Barca finally could get their rythm and give a proper match for Bayern and other top teams
Fxckyall
Fxckyall
@ranady yeah, hopefully even if they lose, it should be close, like 1,2 goals different. Or else, hiring Koeman won’t solve much then
As for Setién, even Valverde was much better. Setien even seems more clueless than Valverde, lol
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Is Suarez certain to leave Barca?