Worstgen

Marimo_420
Marimo_420
I mean we're making good moves and partey looks very good but only getting around 22 mil for torriera? We're getting robbed smh.
K!NG HARA$H!MA
K!NG HARA$H!MA
Remember when we thought Lucas Torreira gonna be someone big and club legend when we signed him? Lol
Too bad injuries ruined him. Good Luck to Emi tho, guy stayed for a like 10 years and also the longest-serving player left. It's clear as day that Leno is better imo and Emi is too good to be benched
K!NG HARA$H!MA
K!NG HARA$H!MA
Also based on what I'm hearing right now, signing both of them seems impossible.
I would be happy if we even got one of them lol. Then maybe we can fight for top 5.
Our squad is fucked if Auba get injured
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Back in the day he seemed to boss games for fun when he was in the mood. Unfortunately he's too injury prone now and his greatest attribute is effort which I did like but just isn't enough.

Asenal placements-
Nah, i have a feeling we will most definitely get Top 5 this season easy. I can't see Wolves or Leicester compete with the "bigger" clubs this season, considering the way we're playing, and signings from others
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
aouar can be signed on instalments like pepe
partey needs the 45mil now .
also we still have 35 mil that was bid before for aouar which was rejected. so rn , Ideally we should have 77mil to spend.
its due to the pandemic, emi and torreira could prob go for 10mil more Ideally.