Worstgen

HA001
HA001
Lol im preparing you now for when shanks dies to bb so you dont rage quit the forum. Youll thank me later.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
again ... I don't care about Shanks dying .... some people have to die .... Shanks is a clear 50-50 .... and in a story like one piece that's massive big number

but you assume Shanks won't get his story arc or play a role .... I mean what any of us think don't matter for Oda .... but I guess that's an insult to story and Oda

it take one hell of a newbie to fuck up like that
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
any way I just hope you are playing around .... there are people in WG that I legit think they are not even average (maybe myself :) ) ....
but never expect to see be among them ....
HA001
HA001
No ones saying shanks getting neg diffed by bb chill out. Its gonna be a hard fight. But the bb fight with shanks is nailed on imo it has set up.
The whole fight with bb WILL be shanks story revealed
Which one of shanks or bb is related to xebec
Is shanks a noble if he isnt xebecs son
What roger said
Bb and shanks history
It will all come to the fore then
No shame in losing to prime bb who is > wb
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
again ... Shanks can die as a fodder that's not my point who care? ... I'm saying he have "role" to play ... I'm talking about "story arc" not " back story"

Oda didn't save him for 25 years just for him to fight a pointless war .... it's pointless cause it don't "change" anything about plot ...
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
and that's something that WILL happen .... how he die and how strong he end up is just a fancy thing ....

but seeing other people think oda is that weak for not being able to deliver that .... that's the painful part for me
HA001
HA001
Shanks aint the mc he gave that up with his arm. Its not his path to be at the final war having an extreme fight with bb will nail him as someone incredibly strong
And i trust oda to reveal all between bb and shanks.
In truth both will be dealt with by the time luffy is king.
Shanks cant give up his own power/potential and bet on luffy just to hold his hand and fight with luffy. Thats not good writing.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
Shanks never wanted to be Pirate King .... but that's for something else ....
even you said before Shanks is more important while Mihawk is stronger

what kinda of importance is that if he can't "change" the plot?

look at WB ... he died but he was the reason BB become Yonko and without his death BB couldn't become Yonko

if Shanks and BB fight and Shanks die like that ... there is no effect around it ...
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
and that's why it would never happen "like that at least" .... cause adding something effect less to plot ... is a bad writing
HA001
HA001
Shanks losing to bb is the PERFECT prelude to the shs vs bb to become pirate king.
For both luffy and bb. Bb gets a huge bounty jump breaking wbs 5 bil. And as for luffy it comes fulm circle from yhe first chapter shanks bet on luffy and gave him the hat. And luffy said hed surpass shanks crew with his own.
Shs beating bb and luffy becoming king fulfills everything from the first chapter. Shanks is vindicated.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
again .... that only gonna give us a empty hype ....
if that fight happen like that nothing would change
BB still would be a + PK level rival for luffy and Luffy would beat him ....

so you really think an Yonko and his entire crew play as a hype tool for a predictable end?
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
this is why Oda waiting for 25 years? that's how stupid he is? ... give the old man some respect

a pointless plot is a bad plot and oda is far far far away from this level
HA001
HA001
Hate to break it to you bud. But all the yonko are hype tools including bb.
This is bigger than them.
Its about removing an 800 year old world power.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
even if you think Big Mom and Kaido would go down like this... with no effect on overall plot .... I think it's insult to Oda ...

but again you think of one piece as cheap plot ... while I see it as top 5 best fantasy story of all times .... I have more respect to Oda

and you better do the same ... cause trust me in "THIS" argument I have no chance of being wrong ...
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
I'm done with this argument tbh ... but again .... hope you enjoy it when Oda prove you wrong ... cause 100% he will

one piece plot is god level ...
HA001
HA001
Aight man. You were warned.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
well ... as I said ... even wano ... if Oda set up an arc for 8 years and get no result out of it ... it means Oda is no longer the man he was when he gave us the god level MF saga

so far I have no reason to really think "HE" become weaker as a writer but if he was I would quite being a fan of one piece ... there are SO FEW story in the world that I consider worthy for calling myself a fan of it ...
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
but again .... I guess you would be more happy this time when you be proven wrong than right .... so it's a win win for you

#GODA

have a nice day