Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
If this tells you anything, my immediate reaction is “So the fuck what??” 🤷‍♂️

Seriously, what does the debate matter? If you’ve watched what Donnie’s done for the last four years (and the decades before he ran for office) and you’re STILL on the fence about him, what can he say that’ll make you pick a side? Same with Biden, honestly.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
They’ve both been in the public consciousness for dozens of years by this point...we know who they are inside and out. If you don’t know which one to vote for now, I really don’t see anything coming out of their debate that’ll make a difference. Of course, I’m an extremely biased and jaded source, so what do I know??
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
We know what Trump is going to do, Lie lie lie, and play blame game, because he knows no better. ABC town hall made trump look like an idiot again.

I worry about Biden, because he's looked bad in debates and I feel debating is only a lose lose for Biden. Also dont know if Biden has balls to interrupt trump and really come out on Top. Kamala on the other hand will crush Pence.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
That’s all Donnie can do...fish has gotta swim, etc. You’re right, Joe is too folksy and seems like a demented dope; we could describe Donnie the same way, though, so I don’t know how their dueling advancing senility will affect their numbers. As long as Biden doesn’t shit himself in the middle of the debate, I imagine it being as pointless and boring as 2016 with Hillary.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Have I ever mentioned how fucking tired I am?? I’m absolutely exhausted...
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
He looked bad in the democratic debates, big advantage for him is we've seen 3.5 years of Donnie action and we know what he's failed to do.

Joe needs some fucking guts to stand up to this prick and to destroy him