Worstgen

BOCCHI
BOCCHI
Do you guys think there’s a chance these three could beat them during this arc? I honestly don’t believe so, but I don’t know anymore!
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Luffy Yonko level, Zoro Sanji Jinbe Yonko Commander Level, Mid Trio at least Veteran level like Tobi Roppo.
idk about the weak trio.
bhacha2000
bhacha2000
The only two Tobbiroppo Sanji cant beat were Black Maria and Ulti
BOCCHI
BOCCHI
Current, the mid trio aren’t/don’t seem to be a match for the likes of CC, Pekoms, Tamago, Sai and Cavendish yet we think they can jump higher to the Vets lvl? That’s makes it hard for me to believe tbh mate...
BOCCHI
BOCCHI
@bhacha2000 what does Sanji have to to with this topic! I’m referring to Brook, Franky and Robin.
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
its hard to believe too.
but post wano Strawhats pirates, they will be worthy to be called a Yonko pirate groups.
BOCCHI
BOCCHI
Don’t get me wrong the SHs will be comparable to a yonko crew... with Luffy being a top tier as well as his top three being at high YCs lvl while the rest are formidable lvl is more than enough for now...
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
they have plot armor, it is what it is..
BOCCHI
BOCCHI
It’s just that I think it would make sense for the mid trio next step in power to be comparable to those like Pekoms and Tamago... etc tho I fear Oda will do another W7 & EL kind of power ups for the mid trio and more than likely weak trio as well...
bhacha2000
bhacha2000
To be vet level you at least must have Coa and Coo, none of those mid level and below has shown had both Haki. Quite hard to put up those up there at vet level.