Worstgen

Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Aye, pretty good. I cannot complain. Not much going on around these parts, just as I like it.

I caught up on a couple of new ongoing manga recently. Kaiju No. 8 and Shuumatsu no Valkyrie: Record of Ragnarok.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Aight that's good to hear. Glad you're doing fine.

Oh I think Major mentioned one of those recently. Any chance I could get you interested in reading Black Clover? We need reasonable posters like you in the section. It's getting more popular now and Major and I are huge fans and would appreciate your input, as always.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Aye, Major talked about Kaiju No. 8 on his profile. It is a fun shonen with a middle aged protagonist that nails being both a casual bad arse and a comedic goofball. He reminds me of Space Dandy. It also has some hype action scenes and a most glorious manga punch in Chapter 8.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Record of Ragnarok is a dumb fun battle seinen in which historically inaccurate superhumans face off against a plethora of deities to determine the survival of humanity in a 1v1 tournament. It is a guilty pleasure read of mine. Lol.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Hmm, Black Clover? Sure, why not. If you and Major like it then it must be fairly enjoyable.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Oh that sounds interesting as well. I'll take a look at them after my exams.

Black Clover is good. Pretty fun and amusing. Both Major and I agree it's nothing too special, but it's enjoyable.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Oh nice. I am a bit busy during the next 10 days or so but after that I will have time to relax a bit and will get to reading all the manga Major and you recommended. I'll start with these ones since they have fewer chapters and then move to Kingdom lol.