Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
That was just a temporary form i took when mel cast her spell on me earlier, im back to my original form. A Fridge, though luck girlie ༼ ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉ ༽
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Temporary Fridge spell. You are going to be an Icebox forever. I wouldn't say it sucks to be one. It's pretty cool I guess. 🤭🤭
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖), you wish sis. My true form has always been a Fridge, its the other way around, sorry to crush your dreams of surpassing me ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
( ╬◣ 益◢), you wish Frigo *cough* Icebox-kun. Mel the witch might have a spell that makes you into one forever. ★~(◠‿◕✿)
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Im too strong for her powers to work permanently on me ( ͡°_ʖー)~☆
Melontonin
Melontonin
@Tris , young trifluoperazine, I think you forgot your origins are metallic as well. I am a metal witch, careful what you say around my man ( ・ᴗ・̥̥̥ )
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Don't be so sure. I heard that she is an even bigger Fridge than you were. She prolly has something useful. ᕦʕ . ☯ ᴥ ☯ . ʔᕤ
Melontonin
Melontonin
I am heavy and tall, fear me C21H24F3N3S !!!!!
Melontonin
Melontonin
also why tf did you choose to be an antipsychotic Tris, are you saying you are the sane one among us? ( ・ᴗ・̥̥̥ )
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Lmao

You even know my molecular formula. ʕ • ₒ • ʔ

But I'd like you to call me Trifluoperazine. ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
That's right. I looked it up what it means before I chose that. ʕᴥ• ʔ☝
Melontonin
Melontonin
@Reborn the chemical (Tris) called you crazy :)
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Lmao

Reborn-chwan is too busy to reply to this. 🤭🤭
Melontonin
Melontonin
Melontonin
Melontonin
@Seth the chemical (Tris) called you crazy :)
Melontonin
Melontonin
I can keep going little trifluo!!
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Lmao

You are truly a witch.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Geez, stop pollluting my wall with your little quarrel, no one cares about who's worse between you two ( ♥_ʖ -)♥