Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
1- Im White not purple 2- imagine thinking Frigos have brains to think with lol, could only be a damn human power piece of scrap metal (ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
You brainless piece of scrap metal, watch your words. 🤭
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I cant watch them, they are automatically generated with my powerfull processing power, i bet you're just jealous cause you got 0 of that, how does it feel to be sat on by 500 pound whales and driven to wallmart everyday?
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
wtf 😂😂

I’m a chemical and not some piece of metal unlike you.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Tricycles dont choose their destiny, im sorry young one. But trying to pretend to be other things only delays the inevitable truth. One day you will be rolling around your garage and some Pre Fruit alvida looking woman will sit on you and drive you to wallmart for those juicy 10% off 500 pack burgers.
ᕦ(▀̿ ̿ -▀̿ ̿ )つ├┬┴┬
Curses my link doesnt work!
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
No no noooo. That’s not true. I’m a trifluoperazine. I have always been one. You cannot make me believe otherwise. I just finally found my true self and you already want me to believe that I’m something else. Something I have never been. Something I never will be.
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
That’s a freaking long link lmao.

Check pm. I got something for you there.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Remember your origins, remember the first time you felt your three wheeler self race accross the alleyway, remember that one time the neighbors dog peed on you while you were stationed near the house, can a chemical do that? No! Come back to the light, we accept you for who you are girl <3
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
A long link for a pic lmao, dunno why its that long, click it though
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
N-n-no. I’m a c-chemical.
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
I did. That’s not you for sure.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Sigh, *tellls other doctors observing her*: It seems we need to accentuate treatment for this one, amplify the dosage and notify me if there are any changes (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)