Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
That’s...a surprisingly powerful optic...I didn’t think old Joe had it in him 🤯
Seth
Seth
Who is the lesser evil between these two.
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
Seth that's easy, Biden holding his ground, he needs to keep it up, still some stuttering but, he aint backing down which is what we need
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils, as we all know, is that you’re still choosing evil...
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
@Jew D. Boy not a lesser of 2 evils more like a lesser of either dumb and dumber or incompetant and more incompetant
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Seth
Seth
Not to insult you guys but there are dumber people than these two.

Ones that voted them into the second round. ( I assume it's a second-round because there are two candidates left right? ).
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
Very Sad, but im willing to pick a lesser in this election, because Trump is a POS. Need Biden to keep holding ground
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
@Seth the most popular candidate is the one that wins the primaries, you can be dumb as rocks as long as you can sell people or already have that popularity. I.E Trump conning people and his BS and fear mongering and Biden already being popular due to being VP under Obama and no other popular Dem candidate with the elder population
Seth
Seth
@bennbeckman despite the shit in presidend voting in my country too I;m the same way as you do.

2 devils but its always better to pick lesser one.............

At least this is how I was raised by my father.

This world is not fair.
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
Trump is just a product of hatred that's now more outspoken, always been there but bottled in.

Also this is the product of only having 2 parties plus no congressional or supreme court term limits too.
Seth
Seth
There is one side of me that is evil when it comes to people like Trump and why I understand the way he is but I prefer to not talk about this.
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Sigh... Trump was just asked to condemn racist and white supremacists and he failed to so. He tap dance around the question and shifted more blame to Biden.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
HE WON’T CONDEMN WHITE SUPERMACISTS BECAUSE *HE IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST*
Seth
Seth
I wonder who rules the world from the shadows. There is definitely someone who rules each country from the shadows.
Presidents are puppets only.
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
I dont get how he wont condemn White Supremacy, amazing how racist one can be and how many people still can't see it, the writing is literally on the wall
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
@Seth Probably Vladimir Putin, Dude definitely has dirt on Trump
Seth
Seth
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Seth He was like most presidents - did some very good things and some very bad things, got stymied by a Congress that didn’t give him much rope, but he was compassionate and cool. Even if I don’t care for everything he did, he was a good leader, and the guy after him has only made that clearer every single day.