Worstgen

Seth
Seth
Are you asking for an idea about third movie? Because there is little to 0 info about the production.
R
Rhealuna
News and updated
RayanOO
RayanOO
My only thought is I pray that the third movie won't be as bad as the second one

They planned 5 movies in the beginning. But the second one wasn't really a hit in the box office so I think they will want to make a big thing with the 3rd : like a death of an important character, a big duel (1st duel/meeting albus and Grindy or Albus vs Aurelius)
R
Rhealuna
@RayanOO Agree, I hope I can see some important character development later like Queenie.
Btw, can you show me the Harry Potter thread link again? I forgot where it was.
R
Rhealuna
Thanks Rayan
RayanOO
RayanOO
And the magic is so weird in fantastic beasts compared to the original movies. The feats and spells and performance are all over the place
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Rayan D. Sorcerer
R
Rhealuna
Then, their expectations are wrong when they want to make different magic from the Harry Potter seriesmovie can look interesting. However, Eddie Redmayne was a perfect fit for Newt.
RayanOO
RayanOO
I don't like Eddie, he always has the same way of playing, never watching the camera or other people etc He was perfect to play Stephen Hawking but he plays every role like that.
R
Rhealuna
Lmao, who do you think is better to play Newt than Eddie?
Dont tell me its Tom Holland.
RayanOO
RayanOO
I don't know. Tom Holland maybe

(Jk)
You don't like Tom holland haha ?