Worstgen

Chrono
Chrono
Lmao. Whats the point everyone hates on HxH.
Seth
Seth
Omg go for a treadmill lift some weight. Do something.
( first one was a pasta too ).
Chrono
Chrono
Ok fine. Im bored.
S
Shuyaku
if mha which is weaker than hxh can stand a chance against mihawk according to some, you're definitely wrong about there being hate @Chrono

make the thread
Seth
Seth
Lift a 100 then we talk. I can punish your solar system.
Chrono
Chrono
@Shuyaku Mha is a weak verse...but with random hax characters. In terms of physical feats their trash. Hxh is far superior....but in terms of hax characters. Only the latest arc has hax characters.

Of course Nen within itself is pure hax...but if you equalise it with Haki....then it loses its hax nature. Since Nen destroys non Nen users.

Anyways I could easily make a HxH Top Tier > Mihawk thread tho.
S
Shuyaku
you're just afraid of mihawk deep down
Chrono
Chrono
I cant be asked. Since if I waste my time making a thread. Everyone will just ignore and says Mihawk neg diffs.
Chrono
Chrono
But due to latest OP I may have a way around this. Thanks to the amazing Kinemon.
Seth
Seth
Mihawk neg diffs.
J
Just a member
Well, you can always throw Nanika on the table who(which?) in the end is a reality warper so gg HST, you would need DC verse and the likes to win at that point.
Chrono
Chrono
Using the creatures of the DC isnt fair lmao. They all trash the OP verse lol.

Anyways HxH humans have higher durability, Endurance and Lethality. Which is pretty much all you need.

No need for some dumb flashy AoE/DC attacks.
Seth
Seth
I noticed that Multiverse battles can get worse than ZvS debates don't you think? @Chrono @Shuyaku
Chrono
Chrono
Yh cause everyone wanks of OP. Even though Luffy and Sanji cant dispose of Apoo before his shitty Sound Waves come. Theyre all slow af.
S
Shuyaku
multiverse battles are very nerdy and cringy a lot of times. I was part of that crowd.

and wtf is a creature of the dc
Seth
Seth
Btw. DC sucks.
Chrono
Chrono
You seem to have been enlightened.

The Dark Continent is a part of the HxH world that is still unexplored. The lastest arc is about getting there and exploring it. The Chimera Ants ( Mereum and his people) are all from the Dark Continent, yet theyre not the most threatening there. The 5 Calamities are more dangerous than them...and those are either creatures, plants or diseases.