Worstgen

Steven
Steven
Wtf?Saitama>Psycos,who would trash Prime Ray
Seth
Seth
Saitama = a gag unbeatable character in every Vs. battle = Cancer.

I expected no less from comicvine.
S
Shuyaku
that's not the point seth, saitama isn't being wanked in the thread
S
Shuyaku
Sentinel
Sentinel
Why Yray? Why?!
Btw, Saitama stomps. Dude can resist telekinese from a continent level being but he cannot tank Ryuo slashes?

It surprises me that Saitama isn't even wanked there lol.
S
Shuyaku
There are a few gems in the OP fanbase who take it to the extreme and this is an example. The thread will quickly get flooded with Saitama rightfully winning/soloing the verse.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Tbf, every kind of fandom is bad there, especially the DB and Nardo tards. But I didn't know that Yray is that much of a wanker lol.
S
Shuyaku
opm fans are slightly annoying at best, i haven't seen outright cancer on the level of Naruto.

Even OP is getting horrendous lately. I think it has to do with insecurity, now OPM is slowly leaving OP in the dust with even the likes of Tatsumaki soloing majority of the verse, which they don't like, so the wank starts.

FTL Rayleigh LMFAOOO
Sentinel
Sentinel
Nothing beats multiversal MFTL+ Kaguya and star level Obito lololol.
I wasn't active in CV for months but yeah, this place became far worse than I ever imagined.
Steven
Steven
2020 and CV nerds still believes split Dura is a thing.If i can tank a universelevel Kamehameha,i give a shit about a Sword unless a Universelevel Ningen swings it
S
Shuyaku
@Sentinel @Steven yeah like i predicted, the reasonable posters quickly took over the thread outnumbering the weirdos. I'm GentleCook btw, any of yall posted in it ?