Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
With speed equal, this could be interesting; both of them are skilled reality warpers and their existence affects time and space (due to Demise's curse).

I dunno who wins tho.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think Alduin’s existence is more oppressive than Ganon’s. Ganon just wants to control Hyrule while Alduin wants to eat the Universe lol. Ganon is also essentially a demigod while Alduin is like a literal god.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Yh, I'd lean more towards Alduin tbh. But I think Ganon/Ganondorf pushes him to a higher difficulty than SSJB Goku at least. His AlttP version completely corrupted, twisted and distorted the Sacred Realm, a holy parallel universe, which is that important in the Zelda lore: https://zelda.gamepedia.com/Sacred_Realm. AlttP Ganon is literally the only malicious individual who completely corrupted this world. Not even-
Sentinel
Sentinel
Demise accomplished that - and he is Goddess Hylia's equal.

Furthermore, all living beings are being transformed into the correct appearance and nature which their heart is and which this world reflects that into. That's why Ganondorf also permanently turned into a pig and has full access to the Triforce.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think Ganondorf is closer to godhood than Goku is for sure, but it’s tough to compare martial artists like Goku to gods lol.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Yh, after that Kaido vs Alduin thread, I decided to compare Alduin with a popular but powerful character like Goku to see what people think about the DBS verse in terms of powerlevels and whether they truly see Goku as one of the strongest characters. Fortunately, people still put Alduin comfortably above Goku lol.

But yeah, Alduin vs Ganon is quite an interesting battle, both reality warpers on universal scale-
Sentinel
Sentinel
but I think Alduin out hax Ganon at the end.
I dunno if I should compare Alduin with Zanza tho. His stance is anywhere between low multiverse, multiverse and multiverse+ level - and dude is hella haxxed too.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
The crazy thing about Elder Scrolls is that Alduin is essentially a “Mid top tier” there lol. The Gods are still above him, and Miraak claimed he could’ve slayed Alduin if he wanted to lol.
Sentinel
Sentinel
I know, the Elder Scrolls god tiers are multiversal and even outerversal, absolutely powerful. And iirc, there's a being comparable to TOAA and The Writer? They absolutely murk every shounen manga verse you know of lol.

Edit: It's Amarenth and yes, he's on par with TOAA and The Writer lol.