Worstgen

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
This is some of the the deepest stuff I've ever seen, memes aside. I don't understand why YouTube even thought of deleting this, whatever it's origin was, it still makes you think deeply. What if this was a recording of a man during or after a war on the brink of death. When asked for his last words, he let out a simple, yet beautiful seven word sentence. Whenever this was, war or not, this is a timeless phrase
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
that doesn't require an elaborate explanation, nor a solo effort. To get past these hard times and to create a better future for all, we must work with each other and understand our differences. Results aren't instant, and everybody thinks their own way, causing many disagreements and fights. We must get past difference and see our similarities, we must see everyone else as a human
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
no matter what. No matter what kind of people they love, the color of their skin, whatever is in between their legs, the supreme entity they may or may not believe in, their success, or the shape of their body. Everybody is a person, and the people who cannot accept that are the things that slow our advance into true humanity. Together, we can change da world. My final message,
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
My final message, goodb ye

Windows 95 Startup Noise as I fade away, smoking a fat joint
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
Answer: The deformed rat is smoking a cigarette, common in historical executions, along with his final words (i.e hangings and firing squads).
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
Answer: An excruciatingly sad scene portrayed by our main protagonist. The sentence was rather short, but it carries the lifelong legacy of his limited existence. He knew well that nothing can truly be held on, so he chose to sacrifice his limited time on urging us to put a change into this universe. Underneath the compelling sentence, however, lies a series of self-doubt and questions.
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
"How DO we change the world?" or "Do I have the power to?" The art of message is exactly that. It reflects upon these multitudes of conundrums and enforces them, thereby prompts us to discover ourselves, learning more about who you actually are. The rat's lack of longevity and his shortcomings are ultimately overshadowed by how he chooses to add more value to his life instead of adding more years to it.