Worstgen

Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
One of the comment says "So basically we can expect to see a flavor of rum vs gin inernal politics of bo for power and supremacy in this volume."

If this actually happens, which side do you think you will root for?
And what about the likes of Vermouth, Bourbon, Chianti and Korn? I think Vodka 100% will side with Gin.
mad monk
mad monk
Drink that all bro but I personally prefer Vodka, easiest way to get wasted
Hades
Hades
I don't think there will be any internal politics in BO...Gin is very loyal to the boss...so far we have seen he doesn't have any ambitions other than executing the orders of boss and maintaining the status quo.
Hades
Hades
I don't think James is a spy because that will become a bad twist and ruins the story..
Hades
Hades
If Rum vs Gin happens, then Bourbon will side with Rum, Vermouth is neutral or incline towards Gin, Vodka is always with Gin, no idea about Chianti and Korn....
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
- Well if Rum attacks Gin first then Gin might retaliate. Not really sure / remember what the poster meant but he said " rum investigating gin's mistake shinichi is more likely to reduce gin's position in org by showing the boss gin's mistake , as gin is his competitor in bo ."

- Agreed. James as a spy will leave bitter taste. Iirc he also knows that Conan is Shinichi and Akai is alive but the BO don't know about --
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
these facts.

- Why does Bourbon side with Rum? Chianti and Korn might backstab Gin if he starting to lose I think... They aren't as loyal and close as Vodka.