Worstgen

SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Dude, I moved away from Georgia a couple of weeks after he announced his candidacy in 2015...I think if I had stayed down there for all this shit, I’d have killed someone by now (possibly myself). I live too close to the Idaho border for comfort, but I’m much happier in the blue Washington state 🤷‍♂️
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Yeah I used to live about 1 hour out of ATL, so I'm fully aware of the level of ignorance down there. I also get a kick out of seeing Confederate flags up North, like dude do you know where the fuck you are?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
THANK YOU, it boggles my mind!! How can the South rise again when it never actually rose in the first place?! 🤬

Also, how far were you OTP? Can’t believe this is the first time I’m hearing about us having a state in common...
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Oooh that's a dope POV, I'm going to steal it! You can blame the daughters of the confederacy for that continued way of thinking by the way.

Haha yeah I guess we never talked about it, I lived in Covington. The universe knows when great minds need to connect though.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Never really knew about them before, but Christ, white women really ruin everything...just read that their headquarters/museum was set ablaze during the George Floyd protests, so that’s cool!! 🤣🔥

Oh, nice! I spent my teenage years/the first half of my 20s between this town called Snellville and Athens. Glad it only took joining an OP forum to find a kindred Southern spirit 👊
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Haha behind every angry racist white man, is an even angrier more racist white woman. Don't get me started on the destruction they've caused in this country. Lol really, well that's the one cool good thing about the protests. 🔥🔥

Sweet! I have family in there Lawrenceville area...geez small world man. Kindred Southern spirits indeed 👊. You're one of the good ones my dude ✌️✌️
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Oh and I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says Shenanigans!