Worstgen

ZenZu
ZenZu
Lmao idk man I can't really give u a clear answer i dont think about it much and I'm cool with a lot of posters. Lot of my memories of OJ consist of me ending up triggering Luffy and Sanji fans tbh, or whichever fandom was wildin out. A lot of times HeroesNZ, Bogard, Nidai Kitetsu, Gol D Roger, Hero Garp, just to name a few shared a similar sentiment, but I went at them just like anyone else enough times as well tbh
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
This is perfect lmfao. And this is exactly what I pictured your faction doing in S/A lol.
H
Haoshoku
@ZenZu You remember the grand debacle of Celestial D Dragon that got him banned lmao. He was arguing with you and HeroesNZ about Jinbe vs Akainu or some shit.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Dude I had so many moments that ended up with Celestial popping off that it's hard to keep track of them, I definitely remember the gist of that one but I wish OJ was still around so I could see it in full glory lmfao. The more time that passes by the harder it is to keep track of so many different golden moments.
H
Haoshoku
I only remember alitte of it as well lol. We need Celestial here bro his Luffy wank is missed lmao. So many of my content was also deleted with OJ as well, I kept some copies but some nice ass threads were deleted.
ZenZu
ZenZu
I swear my guy, if I came back before the site shut down I could atleast go through some of that stuff just for old times sake, I come back years later and the place is completely gone with no trace.