Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
I've always asked myself "Oda, why u skipping 20 minutes of such an important highlighted clash?" but with this explanation, this finally makes sense because there was no short timeskip to begin with.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
So Doffy didn´t hold up G4 boundman for 20mins? The thread make sense, would be downgrade for Doffy if he just could hold up Luffy for 5mins and not 20mins.
Sentinel
Sentinel
This also makes sense why Bound Man managed to outmaneouver his awakening that suddenly. He didn't struggle for 20 minutes until he magically outspeeded Doffy's awakening and his defense, he just needed a certain moment to adapt properly.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
So the whole 20min Doffy vs Boundman with Awakening was fake/mistranslation/misunderstanding> In that case Luffy first boundman use against Doffy end up with him beating the hell out of Doffy, with even awakening couldn´t do much, really a huge downgrade for Doffy.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
I miss Great Potato
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I’ll have to reread 780 onwards later but I’m skeptical lol. It wouldn’t take the community 5 years to figure something like this out, if it were the case.
Bogard
Bogard
I pointed out back in OJ that the 20min time-frame was questionable, but after the WCI boot with Katakuri, it just seemed like the time span made sense considering by how long he managed to maintain Snakeman unless his physical condition/improvement played part in it. With that said, I disagree with that user's input
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well, people also build their headcanon of "1 Yonko = navy and shichibukai" bcoz of misinterpreting a statement for years. And everything points out that this "after 20 minutes" statement literally meant the time after the BC began to move.

It's also weird for Bound Man struggling for 20 minutes and then suddenly outmaneouvering that many awakening strings with ease.
Veku
Veku
@Sentinel Oda of paneled Jacks vs the Sulong Dukes too, a fight that has been foreshadowed hundreds of chapters ago....
And the majority of his argument is based on the Birdcage starting to shrink in chapter 780, even though Doffy only explained in chapter 783 the timeframe in which certain things gonna happen due to the Birdcage shrinking, which resulted in Luffy using G4.