Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
ok, depending on "which Naruto". As far as I know, he thinks bijuu mode Naruto is multi solar system level lmao
Seth
Seth
Another CV bullshit?
S
Shuyaku
i've seen worse tbh. Currently arguing with a guy who thinks Yhwach is omnipotent/omnipresent.
Sentinel
Sentinel
These dudes are truly high lmao.
S
Shuyaku
It's a place with zero moderation. You can drop one liners 1000x and no one cares, hence the abundance of low quality garbage.
Seth
Seth
@Shuyaku @Sentinel dunno what's the worst argument you participate in but for me it was arguing about One Piece with guys who read/were after reading comics where Galactus and Silver Surfer got their feats.

It was the most fucked up shit I've read.

Apparently Big Mom is a planet buster and Blackbeard could blackhole the milkway.
Sentinel
Sentinel
The mods temporarily banned me because I was triggering AnimeFreak1 too much rofl
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Seth

> Apparently Big Mom is a planet buster and Blackbeard could blackhole the milkway.

Have you asked them which mental asylum they were before? lol
S
Shuyaku
I don't debate comics.

Naruto/Bleach wank is usually the worst. Ironically worse than Dragon Ball which is higher in power.

One Piece wankers are very few and they get outnumbered fast.
Seth
Seth
I'm old Bleach fan but I never wanked it too much especially where EoS Naruto like it or not is stronger than anyone there. ( Not talkign about Hax just pure destructive capabilities ).

The problem with Bleach wank is apparently Bleach fans are the worst people who can use Hax feats.....
S
Shuyaku
Hax is part of their power set though..why would you discard it ? I don't know which verse is stronger nor do i care lol.
Seth
Seth
You don't understand.
Seth
Seth
Once Bleach fans get destroyed with the feats ( power wise ) they are like:
eee forget about Ichigo have you heard about Aizen's feats?
Seth
Seth
Aizens* skills. Not feats.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Imo all fandoms are some sort of annoying and bad. Unfortunately, I've debated with the Nardotards the most.
Seth
Seth
Naruto fandom ego boost during the 4th great ninja war was enormous. These fuckers tried to convince people that EMS/Rinne post Sage buff Sasuke and Naruto could pose a threat to DBZ verse.
S
Shuyaku
planet buster big mom soloes
Seth
Seth
Jason Derulo > DBZ verse.
S
Shuyaku
Derulo has no answer for BTS hax
Seth
Seth
@Sentinel btw.
The best way to end the argument with Narutards about their verse being so op is putting current Naruto and Sasuke in their mouths.

BROOOOOOOOOO such a funny shit.