Worstgen

yj
yj
Yeah Maria shes cool anywho just read it I got so much goosebumps bro. who is shura? Shikis brother or ziggs master? I do think the former is more likely. can’t imagine how happy you are Ivry and witch already complementing on how useful and unexpendable kleene is. It’s a done deal they’re part of the crew. We even got her official ether gear name
God_Aizen
God_Aizen
Yes, Maria is a cool character. Hopefully she will return. I don't think he is Ziggys master. He will be more the progeny of Xenolith the creater of gravity ether gear than Ziggys master. But I think you will be right, Shura is most likely Shikis brother. Would be better. I am happy how much hype Kleene get's in this chapter. *_*
They all must stay on the ship. Forshadowing that the stars are going evil?
yj
yj
Interesting you see it as foreshadowing. Would be crazy if it happened it could awaken kleene while simultaneously upping the risks for hermit and her by giving them both ordeals they gotta overcome to become stronger. Laguna too. Plus they all get focus like never before. would be dope if he matches up to witch again. Best thing of all we get a showdown of hermit vs killer. possibilities are endless. Glad ur happy
God_Aizen
God_Aizen
So Kleene and Hermit, Jinn and Sister, Laguna and Witch, well if this happens, that would be very nice. And I am sure Hermit vs Killer will happen in the future. I would even say, that the three stars are going to be destroyed in the battle against the ds, so that humans become the new shining stars, like Homura it did with Valkyries position. And so the humans take revange and beat the ds. Human>Bots.
yj
yj
This would be everything crazy and foul if it happened, I would cry 😭 No one could replace them. But I don’t think it’ll go that way with the whole show showing humans ain’t above machines but equals no more no less.Homura and Valkyrie showed this. I don’t see It happening. They’re not suitable candidates like Ivry is the only healer who would replace her? maybe witch but that’s about it as much as I hate to see it.
God_Aizen
God_Aizen
Indeed. It would be dark and sad. But tbh ez is really dark so far. If we compare it to ft. So maybe it will happen. You're right, they equals, but I don't know, I have the feeling that Shikis (human) crew member will beat Ziggys crew. Because Ziggys opinion is Bots>>>Humans. For what ever reason. And who knows, Mother once said that Shiki will be a Hero or a Demon. Would be cool to see a dark Shiki.
God_Aizen
God_Aizen
But I would be sad too. I like the three stars, they are good characters. I'm not sure what to think of the plot It would be sad if we lost them. :(
Why can't I make longer posts on a profile page?
yj
yj
Pretty sure shiki views them as equals with him always wanting to make friends with everyone. He doesn’t discriminate it’s just that he’s more comfortable around bots since he grew up with them. I always assumed he’ll be both a hero and a demon. A hero viewed by humans and a demon viewed by some bots when he takes down Ziggy. with hiro anything is possible he even killed shiki once. Fr tho Word limit is a bitch