bennbeckman
bennbeckman
yeah, im in Ca, in terms of presidents Ca always goes Democrats
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Nice. I plan on dropping mine off in a ballot box tomorrow
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
9 swing states decide the president, called the sad reality of the electoral college
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
The good thing is that those swing state's decisions are affected by the popular vote. There needs to be a comprehensive blowout nationwide for the Dems to win.
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
technically the electorate doesnt have to go with popular vote which is even dumber, but Dems need to take the senate as well to start undoing of last 4 years
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Right, that popular vote only influences their decision, they can go the opposite direction if they choose. Yup flip the Senate and plus up the Supreme Court
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
can't flip the supreme court even though I wish you could, Dems can pack it, but i dont see that happening. ACA and Women's Abortion Rights are hanging on the balance right now
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
That guy is an idiot, he believes the left is all conspiracy theorists
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Yeah, the same asswipes who fell for Pizzagate and take poorly written QAnon articles as gospel think it’s the other side that’s nuts 🤣🤣🤣
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
Dude is definitely a QAnon fan and a Trumper, i lol'd at the fact he uses youtube videos as cited source lol
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Sigh. Oh look, it's the same regurgitated talking points while ignoring all the literal death and corruption this adminstration harbors. Sure both sides are two wings of the same fucked up bird, but at least one side is somewhat salvageable. 🇺🇸
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
@Jew D. Boy and I both know both sides are heavily influenced by Dark money, it's just the difference is the Dem's dont falsely spread conspiriacy theories and other unprovable bullshit as "The Left" is out to get Trump or The Left is covering it up... perfect example is the NY POST "Bombshell of Hunter Biden" It was taken down because no other journalistic organization/outlet were able to verify the emails as real
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
What theories do Democrats need to push? Everything Donnie and his cronies do is publicly and comically evil, you don’t need to worry about context when they provide ample evidence of their corruption.
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
Apparantly PizzaGate, Hunter Biden, Barack Obama not born in US, the list goes on, but apparantly Dems are spreading conspiracy theories
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Love that the major bombshell behind Hunter Biden was that his dad supports him unconditionally...only for a family like the Trumps would close familial affection be a subject of ridicule.
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
God damn, Smokey, you really have a perfect quote for everything 😎😤
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Lol it's a weird habit I developed; I use quotes to rationalize what I'm experiencing in life 🙃
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
I like this guy, that's a great philosophy