Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
As I told my friend @Fallen Prince, chances are high that I’m gonna avoid this place on Wednesday regardless of how the election goes...win or lose, our counterparts on the other side of the divide are gonna be absolutely insufferable.
F
Fallen Prince
I am worried as well . Another 4 years is disaster for all we know .
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
Id rather win and have that worry later, election at this point is 50/50 and im nervous as fuck.
F
Fallen Prince
Man i am nervous as hell too. Don will do anything to delegtimize mail in ballot .

I hope Penn votes for biden.
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
GOP tried to stop 127000 Drive in votes in Houston today and Failed.

Texas, NC, Ohio, Az, Iowa, Penn, Wis, and Michigan, and Fl will decide the election.
F
Fallen Prince
Well texas aint going blue though.

I am confident of biden taking michigsn, wis , it all boils to penn man. If he win penn its just cake walk he could rollercoast to landslide.
F
Fallen Prince
Feel this election will go beyond the night. I am actually positive about biden winning 9/10 scenrios.
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
because a lot of states count their ballots (mail in and absentee later Tuesday) we wont truly know the results until later in the week, especially in battle ground states.

Michigan and Wisconsin look good but polls always lie haha. Gonna be a nailbiter
F
Fallen Prince
I have it NC florida , Georgia will early, if biden wins all three trump is finished.
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
Trump is going to have a lead Tuesday bec mail ballots aren't going to be fully counted, declare victory and then take it to the courts.

Even though counting all the ballots in Florida a couple months after the election is how Bush won in 2000. Crazy lol
F
Fallen Prince
Yes this will go to court and Conservative judges will declare trump as president .
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
I dont think it will happen that way, but lets wait and see. LETS GO JOE
F
Fallen Prince
People are talking about texas flipping blue . I really dont think it will happen this election but signs are there Dem have gained lot of ground maybe in 2022 we can see that happening considering beto came so close .
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
O'Rouke lost by 2-3%, it's not reaching to say it's possible. In terms of PA, the supreme court ruled that ballots recieved after next Tuesday as long as they are postmarked the 3rd will count, he'll try to challenge that. Biden needs to win 3/4 or the 10 battleground states to win the election so fingers crossed again and ill keep saying it haha
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
Harris County ruled against GOP trying to discount/throw away 127K drive through votes so they're definitely scared
F
Fallen Prince
I am on reddit chatting on election thread overall people who have voted especially the region trump won is shifting to biden . This is actually good news .
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
What are they specifically saying why they shifted?
F
Fallen Prince
Georgia, i am not sure but there is chance it biden will win this.