Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Been a SW fan since I was a kid, mandalorian fan since my teens and a Mando fan since it came out! Al hail Baby Yoda!
Natalija
Natalija
Smart dude! Mando is soooo good, I watch it religiously. Did you watch the latest eps?
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
The first of the season was amazing buuut ever since then I’ve been in full finals mode so I didn’t really watch/play much of anything but that’s fine I’m gonna be almost done with finals next week. So by then I’ll have 3 eps to watch back to back. All I know from ep two is that there are spiders :p
Natalija
Natalija
Omg you get to binge it, lucky :O
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
What do you think about them? Are they good? I worry that covid May have caused a dip in quality. One thing for sure though the music is still out of this world epic.

I didn’t purposefully choose to binge it sis. I have 0 self restraint to actually do anything like that usually, I just don’t have a choice rn lmao.

I really wish Timothy Oliphants character( The Marshall) comes back.He was funny in ep 1, and hot
Natalija
Natalija
We can agree that he's hot :D I'm sure he will return
They're amazing, don't worry about it.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
The guy never ages wtf. Idk if you watched this show he was in, but it’s called deadwood and he was a sheriff there. HBO show, amazing cast and show in general.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I can’t wait to see Fett and Mando team up
Natalija
Natalija
Or squabble, both would do