Worstgen

Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
The guy was an Asshole who insults others as early as 2011. It's a joke how he became a mod. Then again racists are allowed to be mods there
Zenos7
Zenos7
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Back in the day they allowed a racist Israeli to mod the political section. He was even racist against Other Jews
C
critical mindset
Soca bans everyone
Sentinel
Sentinel
C
critical mindset
yes, he kept closing my threads and removing my comments so I called him a cunt = ban
Zenos7
Zenos7
ok in this specific case though, it was perfectly justified
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
It's ironic how he would close your threads given how he derailed threads during Dressrossa with his "teambitching" bullshit, that was far more annoying than your Vergo threads

He even admitted that he looks down on One piece fans and Shounen fans in general. Yet he got modded
C
critical mindset
HopOnTheHype
HopOnTheHype
Marcelle/Soca hated me more than anyone in the universe. He was always so self important and didn't like that I called him out all the time (and honestly was a bigger name in that community than he was). I got banned by him like a solid 10 times, been permabanned for a while, often times for calling stuff or people stupid hyperbolically and shit. I'd like to believe he still has nightmares about me.
HopOnTheHype
HopOnTheHype
He would delete threads over the stupidest of shit, unique threads, while he'd keep the boring and repetitive ones. He also was disgustingly quick on the draw of banning people, pretty much dooming the community cuz he was banning all the people who were actually active. I'm pwngoatvspandaman if any of you were unaware, and my acclaim will always surpass him at narutoforums.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
pwngoatvspandaman was a gigachad
HopOnTheHype
HopOnTheHype
Soca always irked me as one of those narcissists who gets angry at women for not wanting to date him. Plus some of his siggys and profile pics were borderline nudity.
HopOnTheHype
HopOnTheHype
Is*
Pwngoat IS a gigachad.

I'm even stronger now, powered up by the strength of watching too many Vaush debates.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
He has an Asian fetish lmao
C
critical mindset
Soca rubs anyone of sound mind the wrong way
HopOnTheHype
HopOnTheHype
Don't we all though? (Though I've been getting kind of into weeb black girls lately too) The only positive trait about him is his appreciation for CL (kpop girl from 2ne1). Anyway realistically Soca/Marcelle is as sensitive as subreddit mods. I could have shat down his throat and he should have still kept me around, because pwngoat is a transcended living meme.
HopOnTheHype
HopOnTheHype
Narutoforums is like the Iowa of the internet, while I'm like the largest dildo in the world, at least I was something interesting for that little town to actually have some relevance and enjoyment.
But yeah, instead he got all sensitive for simple back and forth mutual insults with people. Literally chased away a legend.
HopOnTheHype
HopOnTheHype
HopOnTheHype
HopOnTheHype
@Steven 2 weeks is amateur numbers, wait till your bans start reaching 6 months. Make sure your reputation is properly swole by that point, I remember scanning the forums from time to time and I even had threads saying they missed me and stuff, and being put up for meme awards and stuff (was close to being in it despite being gone for like 4 months by that point). Just quit now and main this, he bans over stupid shit