Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Oh right didnt see, wait did i just out myself as someone that doesnt sleep at night....
Z
Zara
I went to 5 am last night because i didn't have you spamming me lris
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Lara and tris being the same person is a theory of mine, i mean you both share multiple Ls, you're both shorties and now you ''leave'' when he comes online. Awwwfulllyyyyyyyy coincidental if you ask me.
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Sorry Lara, but I was kinda busy. I will start spamming tomorrow then.

We all know that you don't sleep, Frigo.
Z
Zara
Im not short. But me and lris are twins yes. One soul separated into two bodies like stark and that girl in bleach
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Lmfao. True though. Twins that argue literally every single day.
Z
Zara
Change ur name to lara so we can really be twins
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Nope. There is the L. You should change it, L magnet.
Z
Zara
I tried changing it but bogard said no and said only wara was an option
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Are you the loli then Zara? Makes sense, a Chad like Tris could only be Starrk
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Wara doesn't exist though.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I sleep tris, i just do it differently than mere metallical appliances like you. My sleep actually contributes to keeping me useful for society unlike you :*)
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Wow... Didn't expect this. But I'm still gonna sleep.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Silly Lris, Wara isnt a tangible thing. Wara is a state of being. To be Wara is to wake up feeling like a winner every day, to have your cereals not spill out of the bowl when you pour them. To have your hair not look like a recreation of a murder scene when you wake up. To get to work on time and find a cup of coffee and bagels waiting for ya, curtesy of your boss. Thats what being Wara means,
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
But a girl like you wouldnt understand, i bet you dont even have hair and its just a wig tbh.
Z
Zara
Speaking of hair ....i really need a haircut -.-
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
I wonder how you know this. Did Lara himself tell you this? :blush:
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I shaved it myself a few times. Its not hard to do bro. If nothing else, as your sis or mom.
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Right, where is your pic, Lara? You probably still look like Rob Lucci.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
You and your filthy ship can disappear for all i care tbh. Nah i just know what being a wara feels like :4)