TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Don’t be jealous about the fact Queen is a better character than Zoro
Jiihad
Jiihad
You right he is, but both kneel at tha talons of Marco
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Man, I’m trying to be nice to Marco these days after all this crazy downplay. But when marco hurts a top tier tell
Me
Jiihad
Jiihad
At least we know Marco ain’t scared of top tiers. Queen has to change his draws when Linlin showed up
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
There’s nothing braver than being afraid of someone and still confronting them.
Jiihad
Jiihad
No grown man should fear another grown man
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Tbf linlin is more like a gorilla monster than human
Jiihad
Jiihad
And Akainu is a walking volcano, if we being honest
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
And Queen’s just an honest, humble biker fighting off King Kong’s retarded sister
Jiihad
Jiihad
That’s coo and all, but we literally had a doctor. Stopping a volcanic eruption wit his bare hands
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Queen’s a biologist who’s trying to keep his employees alive from the Queen mongoloid, a volcano isn’t shit to that
Jiihad
Jiihad
Very altruistic of Queen, but Narco was trying to stop Akainu from killing his father and harming his brothers
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
And Narco succumbed to the magma man despite being fire himself. The shame
Jiihad
Jiihad
At least spell his name right if you gone attempt to disrespect tha man. Either way, nothing is more shameful than getting your strength from a DF meant to boost physical stats. And getting overpowered by an obese lady
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I’m seeing some similarities here. Fire bird lost to a hot guy, queen lost to a physically strong gorilla. I guess Queen = Marco?
Jiihad
Jiihad
You gotta point dawg, and wit Queen being equal to King. We have Marco=King=Queen
Jiihad
Jiihad
@MD Zolo you can’t, welcome to tha matrix
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Considering King almost killed Linlin, they’re far from equals. King >>queen = Marco > Katakuri >= Jack > Smoothie
Jiihad
Jiihad
Powerscaling looking real Doodle Bob-ish
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion