Worstgen

Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Let me guess, Trade job?
Zemmi
Zemmi
I'm an office manager for a heavy equipment company.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Is it hard?
Zemmi
Zemmi
No really really boring.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
At least you are making money right
F
Fallen Prince
This is common in manufacturing industry, my pops worked at oil rig company in Texas. He quit the job in 4 years because of boring nature of work mind you these companies pay well.

He is happy managing family vineyard business back in spain .
F
Fallen Prince
@Zem i suggest you could move into tech career. You could easily get in to data science if you are good with accounting and stats.
F
Fallen Prince
All you need is to learn programming and experience in coding it will take around a year.
Zemmi
Zemmi
Well I live in Louisiana. I work for my father lol We are contractors for foresters, basically after they go in and cut and remove the trees, we go in and make the land ready to grow more trees. My job is boring because I'm often by myself in a pile of paperwork. We do a few other side jobs like hauling, making house pads, creating driveways ect ect.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
>Louisiana
Lmao
Zemmi
Zemmi
I like it. It's beautiful and not to mention we do not really have the pollution in my part of the state that you see in other places, trees for days, lakes, rivers and streams. No neighbors so close they are in your business. Wild life out and about living their best lives lol.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
I live in a more rural place
The people suck
Zemmi
Zemmi
Really? That's sad, I don't mind the people around me for the most part.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Do you drive?