Worstgen

Seth
Seth
Glad to see more and more people enjoying Dark Souls. This series is fucking underrated because of some games having bigger companies that promote them. What do you think about the difficulty? From a gamer perspective? Challenging enough?
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Seth Nah, Dark Souls is far from underrated, it is very popular among the gamer community as far as I can tell.
Seth
Seth
@Sentinel I don't dig into the gamers communities so I speak from a I guess offline gamer perspective? I think I can say that. I mean I'm a gamer but I don't sit for hours on forums debating the games.

Good to know that the gaming community appreciate it.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@Seth I think the difficulty in Dark Souls is awesome and adds to the immersion. I actually thought DS1 was relatively easy compared to Sekiro, and DS3 was harder than Sekiro (because of the DLCs)

@Sentinel yeah the communities are growing for sure. Many more people are acknowledging these games now (I’m new to the scene as well)
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Seth I don't debate about games that much either but judging from the YT community, Dark Souls is well known such as the boss battles having many views. There are even some DS memes in certain animes lol.
Seth
Seth
Fallen Order can also get under your skin. This game may not be as hard as DS or Sekiro but I guarantee you if you are not focused this game will piss you off as fuck.