Worstgen

RayanOO
RayanOO
If Luffy had still something in store even if he barely came out from Doffy fight and Kata fight it is a bit bullshit
The only reason if he has something he didn't use is if that new skill can kill him
Hades
Hades
Nope, it is not bullshit....Doffy fight G4 was sufficient and so he need not to go for more powerful move set...and for Katakuri fight, it was not the problem of power, main problem was hitting Katakuri,...I may be wrong but he didn't use that for so long because it is life threating and now he can use it because he became strong....and that will become like G4 and G4 will be integrated into base
RayanOO
RayanOO
I don't like that Luffy became too strong in only two years. 2 years of training Is nice but it is not that much either.
Zenos7
Zenos7
kong gun wasnt sufficient, so he came up with king kong gun. there is something else about that convo that bugs me though, rayleigh said g4 is too taxing and that luffy shouldnt rely on it too much (paraphrasing)
Zenos7
Zenos7
so either luffy didnt care and didnt think of anything else, or oda forgot about this, or luffy was just not able to do anything else until now with his CoA. Or maybe soon awakening?!
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Luffy said Kong Gun wasn't enough and didn't work on some of them since they were even bigger. Hence he made KKG, which is the move that he pulled out after the mini fb.

https://i.imgur.com/eQZ70BQ.jpg