Worstgen

yj
yj
Yeah he’s fucking disgusting justice is legit a nutcase but it does make you wonder what crazy thing Elsie did to make him snap this bad. feels bad for shiki to get wasted by him this bad heck his underlings are stronger than shiki sigh... the gap is mad big like you said he needs training but at least we’re getting the long awaited Elsie vs justice. Sorry for the late reply
God_Aizen
God_Aizen
Yeah, hopefully Weisz kills that guy. Yep, Shiki now really need to train, if he wants to find Mother, he now knows how "weak" he is. And Elsie, well, I would say she kills someone from Justices family, or maybe a good friend or something like that, or at least he believes that it was Elsie? What do you think she has done to him?
yj
yj
Yep we like edens zero like that nothing ever comes easy to the characters and the mc included. Maybe it’s something like a big misunderstanding and justice is confused. Like let’s say one of her fleets defected and did something horrible to justice and his home planet and they used Elsies name to do it. or they were part of the same battalion and Elsie betrayed him
God_Aizen
God_Aizen
Yep I agreed. That could be, but why should they do that? I hope more that, it was really Elsie and she is an anti hero, or because she has good reasons but Justice dosn't know them.