Worstgen

K
Kaido D. Stronger
Guess what + Achismo.
The rumor here is you and your comment.
K
Kaido D. Stronger
The guy doesn't know how to read ...
KID and KILLER, fought against the "rumor", until the exhaustion of both, confirmed whether the rumor was true or not, made a clear and confirmed statement (by KID). More is still a rumor. LAUGHS.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
I'm not sure what "achismo" means, but Oda has left enough clues that Kaido's "WSC" is fake hype to prop up the current story villain. Shanks will turn out to be stronger.
K
Kaido D. Stronger
Is that just your long-term guess?
I don't work with sorry guesses, just facts.
If you try to go against my comment above, I'm sorry, but you are not qualified to debate with me.
K
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
You're acting as if I came to you for a debate when it's the other way around. If you think Kid and Killer buying into Kaido's rumor title is proof, I'll let you be you.
K
Kaido D. Stronger
Hahahahahaha!!! Accept? What is the problem with them accepting something that has always been true?
Seriously, they confirmed for themselves the truth of it...The red-haired widow is crying ...
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Last I checked, the "WSC" ran from the red-haired widow.
K
Kaido D. Stronger
Yes, magnificent, this is an argument that I like to see from those who are not prepared!
The WSC is unharmed LOL, and after that confrontation it is considered the WSP, WSC.
Nothing has changed. Although SHANKS needs very strong crewmembers to fill his 1x1 individual gap, someone who was never exalted in strength.
K
Kaido D. Stronger
When you acquire the power to face me (one of these), come to me, you're just an unarmed man screaming, don't make me pull the trigger on the panel, it can kill you. Although I've already done that, the SHANKS fandom is the most deluded of all.
https://i.ibb.co/vQtx3L0/Screenshot-3.png
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Kid and Killer buying into Kaido's rumor title is not proof. More informed people—Doflamingo, Big Mom—put Kaido in the same pedestal as Shanks and Big Mom while elevating Whitebeard.
K
Kaido D. Stronger
Most fictitious are on my side,lost again,Big Mom spoke of military power and not individually. Seriously, let's get this over with: Show me a panel, phrase, ACE novel, databook, Vivre Card, where there is an exalted phrase SHANKS as being stronger than Kaido, Shanks as the strongest in the world, Shanks as WSP, no there's ... The guy doesn't even have rumors ...
K
Kaido D. Stronger
From someone who told the WB that he has fought countless wars. I laughed a lot, people don't even think of him as the strongest.
https://i.ibb.co/vQtx3L0/Screenshot-3.png Kaido is the one who is: the so-called world's number one strongest Kaido .And not someone who participated in countless wars, resisted several injuries, and even then, he was never called as such. Kid and killer separated kaido from the rest.
K
Kaido D. Stronger
Who cares about SHANKS, he is WEAKER than KAIDO. Now show me a phrase in the manga saying otherwise.Does not exist. You are a loser.
https://ibb.co/mXxC9hf I will be waiting for the manga panel, which will make me think that SHANKS is above KAIDO individually.
Like KILLER and KID declared a clear statement that KAIDO is stronger than any living pirate. Does not exist, it must be hard to live on HEADCANON.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Again, if you think Kid and Killer—being more examples of "they say"—is proof for you, you do you.
K
Kaido D. Stronger
Where's the panel?
Didn't you find the phrase of some living soul saying that SHANKS is superior to kaido?
K
Kaido D. Stronger
You don't even know what a rumor is, man, are you considering rumor the phrase of someone who confirmed the veracity of something?They say a car is yellow, I will confirm that rumor and it is really yellow. They say that kaido is the strongest, I will confirm this and he really is the strongest.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Again, you do you.

@Light D Lamperouge has laid out a nice post on Kaido's "WSC" being treated differently from Mihawk and Whitebeard's titles.
K
Kaido D. Stronger
Seriously I already saw, did you see the page of volume 96?
"KAIDO is already the strongest CREATURE in the WORLD".More because you are running away from the main theme ...