S
Shuyaku
vergo stomps
Steven
Steven
What was the reason for the downgrade?
Sentinel
Sentinel
They didn't want to trust the Hyrule Historia source which was said that Majora created the universe; all of his reality warping feats were simply put as hax and not as AP feats because he "didn't destroy" the universe. I thought VSBW knows their shit at least about video games but they even suck at that...
Sentinel
Sentinel
Sentinel
Sentinel
They wanted to downgrade Majora and Co for several months tho meanwhile Zanza runs with 2-A AP around.
Steven
Steven
Majora casually created a new realm.If he can create it,he can bust it as well

I dont see a problem with Universelevel Majora.Most of his feat are casuall as fuck
Sentinel
Sentinel
I don't see it either. The game itself doesn't explain HOW Termina was created, sustained and distorted in the first place. Hence the Hyrule books giving more lore details doesn't contradict the game either, unless new books retcon the information which isn't the case.

This is just another example of VSBW being shitty at tiering and scaling.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Their scaling and tiering was shit in battle shounen manga but I hoped they get their shit together when it comes to popular video games... which isn't the case either.
Steven
Steven
Tbf,not all battle shounen manga´s has shit scaling.The Narutoscale is pretty fine from what ive seen.

Most of OP is fine,except Admiral´s and Mihawk and they have the "potentially far higher" Key.I agree they should scale as well,but you can say in the OP when you create a thread "potentially far higher Version is used".I think thats a fair approach for all users who disagree with it and vise versa
Steven
Steven
Bleach is...holy hell.Well CV is more worse

FT is to highballed and i say that as a FT supporter

DB is fine?I guess

OPM is fine

EZ has a bunch of flaws but not much

Majora is indeed a big fail because we have several thinks which speaks for UL Majora/Link
Sentinel
Sentinel
I mean, I didn't mind that much when they messed up OP scaling, Bleach tiers and Co but downgrading Majora based on nonsensical reasons was a big fail and I sure won't use this site as a source ever again, regardless of which verse we're debating of.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Steven In terms of One Piece, they showed lots of bias about this verse by denying solid feats. Best example is the Kaido vs Big Mom sky split feat.
Other than that, and their other faulty scaling in terms of top tiers, their OP tiering ain't bad.